Wednesday 14 April 2010

Ultimate Power Ballads - Spotify Playlist 02

Hey here's another instalment of playlist et album artwork. This one’s for all you cheesemeisters out there! Get you rock on and off to this ensemble of power ballad greats. Download to make sure you get your daily calcium intake.

Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms
Whitesnake - Is This Love
Various Artists - Missing You
Meat Loaf - I’d Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That) (Radio Edit)
Bryan Adams - Heaven
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Tommy Shaw (Of Styx) - Open Arms
Jefferson Starship - Jane
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
Queen - The Show Must Go On
Guns N’ Roses - Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
Aerosmith - Cryin’
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Europe - The Final Countdown
Foreigner - Cold As Ice - Single / LP Version
Kiss - I Was Made For Lovin’ You
Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies
Blondie - Call Me
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
The Police - Every Breath You Take
Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever
Don Henley - The Boys Of Summer

1 comment:

  1. sucking on a big knob of wensleydale as we speak... ;)

    ReplyDelete